- Focus adaptive and effective thinking
- Anxiety and emotional management
- Enhance communication skills
- Mindfulness and self-awareness
- Establish healthy habits
- Establish healthy boundaries
- Development of successful relationships with coaches, media, family & friends
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Reduced fears
- Overcome limiting beliefs
- Effective management of time
ON FIELD PERFORMANCE:
- Accessing the Zone/ FLOW state
- Commitment to a goal achievement strategy
- Emotional Management adaptability to pressures (internal and external)
- Mental preparation
- Concentration/ Focus
- Passion and ability to inspire
- Ability to present positive values
- Commitment to community
- Generosity and acceptance of others
- Ability to overcome obstacles
- Communication (listening and expressing)
From athlete to entrepreneur–we help our clients create a life filled with passion, purpose and extraordinary success.
Our execution strategy incorporates proven methodologies, network of subject matter experts, and a highly responsive approach to managing deliverables.
Following is a description of our project implementation
Stage 1: Preparation
A: Discovery assessment to understand the needs, challenges and objectives with athlete, agent and coach (when necessary).
B: Proposal and timeline
Stage 2: Execution and Reports. Our 5 steps of coaching are based upon athlete’s needs and learning style.
Stage 3: MEASUREMENTS OF PROGRESS To measure progress during the program, we use SMART goals, digital feedback tools such as G2G, a state of the art data driven coaching platform that tracks and manages the biodata that underpins peak performance – HRV, EEG, brain patterns, and cardiac coherence, sleep performance, etc.